Merry X-mas 2021

General Discussions
Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Merry X-mas 2021

Post by Anguille »

Merry X-mas and happy New Year! May 2021 be a glorious year for L3O Interactive.... :wink:
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Merry X-mas 2021

Post by Zaimat »

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everybody is having good holidays as much as it is possible under the current pandemic. It's been a difficult year for many in the world but we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

And may 2021 be indeed a glorious year for us all, I will give an update for Horizon 2 in the other thread soon. :)
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Anguille
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Anguille »

Excellent. Look forward to see how far you've come since the last news. And hopefully some screenshots. :wink:
I may not post so much...but i am here watching!

Kuntari rule the galaxy: an Horizon AAR

Martok
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Martok »

Happy Holidays, everyone! Here's looking forward to next year being better than this one. :P

Zaimat wrote:Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everybody is having good holidays as much as it is possible under the current pandemic. It's been a difficult year for many in the world but we're finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

And may 2021 be indeed a glorious year for us all, I will give an update for Horizon 2 in the other thread soon. :)

That's good to hear! I keep popping in every month or so, hoping to stumble on a progress update, so your comment cheers me. :)
"Evil is easy, and has infinite forms." -- Pascal