[1.0.1.108]Planet invasion

Report bugs or help with technical issues
Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

[1.0.1.108]Planet invasion

Post by Smiling_Spectre »

1. When I am engaging sector, I cannot initiate ground combat. But I am receiving "Do you want to invade" after the battle, if I have land troops. With the account of my troops and the enemy. Good.

2. When I am invading through the order menu, I cannot see enemies before it's too late. Bad. :( Can I see the numbers before actual invading, please, just as in p.1? Thank you!

3. Also, if I am invading planet, it's non-stopping order. My ship continue to "invade" the planet, even if it unloaded everything turn ago, and have zero available troops. Need to be corrected.

4. Sorry, slightly unrelated report: my bombers always bombs a planet if I won, even if I ordered to retreat it on the first turn. I don't like to lose structures like that. :( Can I get bombing only if I explicitly ordered it? Thank you again. It seems, it's work as intended: I just discovered that only planets with the missile defence affected. So it's not a bombers at all. Sorry. :)

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: [1.0.1.108]Planet invasion

Post by Zaimat »

Smiling_Spectre wrote:2. When I am invading through the order menu, I cannot see enemies before it's too late. Bad. :( Can I see the numbers before actual invading, please, just as in p.1? Thank you!
From the galaxy map you can see troop levels on the planet list if you hover over the population icon.
3. Also, if I am invading planet, it's non-stopping order. My ship continue to "invade" the planet, even if it unloaded everything turn ago, and have zero available troops. Need to be corrected.
Thanks for reporting this, I have fixed it for the next update.
4. Sorry, slightly unrelated report: my bombers always bombs a planet if I won, even if I ordered to retreat it on the first turn. I don't like to lose structures like that. :( Can I get bombing only if I explicitly ordered it? Thank you again. It seems, it's work as intended: I just discovered that only planets with the missile defence affected. So it's not a bombers at all. Sorry. :)
I added the strike through code :)
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Smiling_Spectre
Advisor
Advisor

Re: [1.0.1.108]Planet invasion

Post by Smiling_Spectre »

Zaimat wrote:From the galaxy map you can see troop levels on the planet list if you hover over the population icon.
Ah, here is it! Thank you! :D (Useful for my own troops too :)

But I still think that having confirming question about invasion will be very useful, as for reckless/unaware player (as me), as for accidental error.

BTW, can I see troops at the engaging screen too? Right now this selector is too blind for me. :( In the best case I want to see it all, not "transport vs transport" screen, as now (because, you see, bomber vs colonizer is totally different battle than assault transport vs assault transport). But I can expect that it's not too easy to implement. :( But adding troops to the equation would be not too hard, I hope, and at least helpful to choose the next invasion target when I have 3-4 planets to choose. Please?
I added the strike through code :)
At last! Thank you. :D