need a "Suggestions" forum section?

Feature requests or ideas
eidolad
Ambassador
Ambassador

need a "Suggestions" forum section?

Post by eidolad »

How can we shape the next Horizon expansion?

Suggestions appear to be sprinkled all over the place in "Main" and "Gameplay" sections. I can imagine it must be a real chore to have to review both to pull out player suggestions for the developer's use.

After a few games played to mid-level (lots of mothership-led fleets flying around), I feel like I'm playing Master of Orion with the ship classes limited to "battleship" as the largest class. It just gets too repetitive to continue past my first conquest and I have 2x10ship attack fleets and 2x5 transports following along behind them to invade. It is pretty much "I win" at this point given the weakness of planetary defense (which I will comment on in another post).

Obviously the designers have plans for expansion? We'd like to help/provide input.

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: need a "Suggestions" forum section?

Post by Zaimat »

Yes this section was overdue and entirely my fault! We will move suggestion/ideas/requests posts over here from other forums to keep things well sorted from now on and with folks posting in the proper sections should make things easier.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Xyquas
Contributor
Contributor

Re: need a "Suggestions" forum section?

Post by Xyquas »

Zaimat wrote:Yes this section was overdue and entirely my fault! We will move suggestion/ideas/requests posts over here from other forums to keep things well sorted from now on and with folks posting in the proper sections should make things easier.
That's nice!.

There also should be a sticky in that section to inform posters about the preferred style as I had a friendly discussion about that topic lately (see Bansheedragon's advice here).
Master Of Orion 2 = Great
Master Of Orion 3 = Trash
Horizon = The real Master Of Orion 3 :-)