Build Cancellation

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
FirroSeranel
Explorer
Explorer

Build Cancellation

Post by FirroSeranel »

Hey, just wanted to comment...

The fact that the same little X in the upper-right corner of each aspect of a colony's infrastructure is used both to cancel an upgrade, and to delete already constructed facilities is a little scary, even though it asks if I'm sure I want to delete my Farms for example. Maybe a different X in the lower-right could be used to cancel a queued upgrade instead?

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Build Cancellation

Post by Zaimat »

Anyone else is bothered by this? We will be making some improvements to colony management and if you have any similar feedback I'd like to hear it please.
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

jamesek
Voyager
Voyager

Post by jamesek »

I am not bothered with it.. since I seem to be swimming in cash.. so I have never needed to cancel anything... but he has a point.. it may as well be replaced with "stop" and "demolish"... depending on the stage.. I guess.. it would help with confusion... X usually means to close something.. not to demolish/stop it

Lithari
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lithari »

Well, if it didn't come up with a warning about my building getting demolished, then it would be a problem, but since it does, I don't see a problem with it, but it does make sense to have the cancel (x) next to the time remaining info.