possable improvements

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
lyquid69
Voyager
Voyager

possable improvements

Post by lyquid69 »

As you get further into the game you begin to get alot of planets and fleets. These are a few things that would make this go easier.

1. When you click a ship can you put in that menu an option to scrap the ship. Otherwise you have to go through the ship menu at the top of the screen. When you have 100's of ships, star bases and fleets it gets hard to manage.

2. When you go to the colonies menu, can you put in an indicator of any planets that do not need upgrades. The net income and population indicators are not enough to identify which planets need upgrading.

3. When you have taken over a planet, can you put in a button to upgrade everything and a button to finish production on everything. Otherwise when you take over a planet you are literally clicking 20 times to complete this task. take over 10 planets and well you can do the math. :mrgreen:

Thanks for all you efforts!

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: possable improvements

Post by Zaimat »

1. Scrapping ships from the taskforce panel, we can certainly look into adding the option there.
2. Adding more info on the colonies menu - already planned
3. For Colony management, the upcoming changes are going to require a lot more decision making, we will likely take the route of adding governors as well.

Thanks for the feedback!
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Lithari
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lithari »

I remember having virtually all the systems colonized, with all planets within colonized and I discover a new building via ruins and I had to go through each and every colony, one at a time, so having a auto-build or something would be very important.

rhohltjr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rhohltjr »

I realize that fleets are not capable of huge numbers of ships. (Moo3 had 36 ships in fleets with modding) But would it be possible to assign the fleet ships to pickets, support and core sub groups? Just a thought. Gives my ship building a purpose driven life.

Thanks,
rhj :mrgreen:
"Stand aside. I am coming through." —Admiral Willis A. Lee

rhohltjr
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rhohltjr »

Zaimat wrote:1. Scrapping ships from the taskforce panel, we can certainly look into adding the option there.
2. Adding more info on the colonies menu - already planned
3. For Colony management, the upcoming changes are going to require a lot more decision making, we will likely take the route of adding governors as well.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yes yes yes..... :D :mrgreen:
"Stand aside. I am coming through." —Admiral Willis A. Lee

Traker
Vanguard
Vanguard

Post by Traker »

Nice to hear, give a bit more life and flavour to the colonies