Release/Status

General Discussions
Haldiron
Voyager
Voyager

Release/Status

Post by Haldiron »

Hi! I apologize if this has been stated elsewhere (I did look!) - all I found for release was "later 2013" - is it possible to get a more narrow estimate for release and/or status? I love the beta, but I am excited for the real thing!

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Release/Status

Post by Zaimat »

Hi Haldiron, we were initially aiming for a release by November but some things required extra time and we had to push it back a little, so we're now looking early in 2014.

For the current status and what we are working on for the next couple of months, I plan on making a formal announcement next week and more. (Got to get the ducks in order!)
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf

Zaimat
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Release/Status

Post by Zaimat »

An update on what we have been working on since the initial Beta version 2 months ago.

We have been working to have full race customization in Horizon but we are also going a little further by providing the option to play as one of seven other unique races in the game for a total of 8 playable races.

Much of it is already functional but we won't be patching it live yet, as we continue to work on it and test it thoroughly. Anyone can access this test version at this time if you would like to.

For more details and the full changelog, see the test section of the forum:
http://forum.l3o.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=938 :D
Horizon - Lead Designer | a.k.a. Raf