Are blue glowing lines my territory?

Strategy, Guides, FAQ
Soilwork595
Voyager
Voyager

Are blue glowing lines my territory?

Post by Soilwork595 »

On the galaxy map there is an outline of blue lines that flash. It seems to me this is the territory you own, or an area of influence. If so is it just like most other games, just an area that you have and bad sh*t happens when you colonize in other peoples area of influence? :D Tahnks

Grogger
Dev. Team
Dev. Team

Re: Are blue glowing lines my territory?

Post by Grogger »

Soilwork595 wrote:On the galaxy map there is an outline of blue lines that flash. It seems to me this is the territory you own, or an area of influence. If so is it just like most other games, just an area that you have and bad sh*t happens when you colonize in other peoples area of influence? :D Tahnks
Hi Soilwork595,

The blue lines you are referring to, might they be pulsating outward from the Sol system? That is your communication range (this grows with Interstellar com, and allows you to speak with other races when they have a colony within that range). Your territory is mapped out with dotted circles around your systems. Crossing other race's territory can bother them (they might tell you about their discomfort, and they might not use words either ;P ).

You can enable/disable these in the 'legend' on the galaxy map (double click it to open/close the legend)

Soilwork595
Voyager
Voyager

Re: Are blue glowing lines my territory?

Post by Soilwork595 »

Thanks for the answer but I figured it out once I unlocked comms tech and realized it was the range or comms, lol